As with our basic bookkeeping service, if you are also VAT registered and need to submit regular VAT returns, we will handle all bookkeeping and VAT return for you. We are flexible in our approach and understand that not all the clients are the same, so if you prefer to keep your own books and simply need assistance with your VAT return we will take care of that, never letting you forget that you have a return due each quarter. We handle many VAT returns every month, both full returns and those on the flat rate scheme.
If your business is not VAT registered yet, we will keep your turnover under review and advise on the best cause of action as and when required. Our services also include VAT registration and deregistration, planning, consultancy, appeals, enquiries and disputes.
PRO-TAXMAN LTD will help with the following
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration
- The timing of compulsory registration
- Extracting maximum benefit from the rules on deregistration
- Partial exemption
- Timing and delaying VAT payments
- Flat rate VAT schemes
- VAT on imports and exports
- VAT control visits by Customs and Excise